Pasta Salad

I have been trying to hold out to post recipes until I can take a photo of the dish I want to post about, but since I have been pretty busy lately and barely have time to do that, I thought that you would forgive me if I post a recipe without an image.


This is a variation of Pasta Salad (and there are as many as you would like to be).

PASTA SALAD III

-16 oz. organic whole wheat pasta, cooked and drained*
-1/2 red onion, diced
-1-2 bell peppers (any color, but I like a combination), diced
-2-3 cups broccoli florets, cut into small pieces (you can use the stem as well, just make sure to chop into small chunks)
-2 tablespoons of Veganaise (vegan mayo)
-salt to taste
-1-2 apples, chopped into squares
-anything else you want to add :)


-Mix all ingredients and let your salad sit for a few minutes, so that the veggies have enough time to let out their juices.
*When I drain pasta for the salad, I leave a bit of water in to keep it a bit moist.

ENJOY!!!