"Tropical Thunder"

After not posting for such a long time I know I will have to redeem myself. I am ready for it.

My life has been a bit crazy with moving, remodeling and starting a new job that I barely have enough time to capture what I am cooking. I had to start reminding myself to pick up my camera again and now have a small collection of different dishes. I will be posting them in the next few days.

Let me start with a quick and easy smoothie recipe. In honor of my nephew, who visited me, I called it "Tropical Thunder" (actually it was his idea, since I was making this recipe for him and his brothers). He also was more than happy to be my model for the shoot, to show my readers that it is as good as it looks. So, here it is...

TROPICAL THUNDER


Ingredients

● Mango
● Blueberries
● Raspberries
● Strawberries
● Water
● Couple of tablespoons of honey for sweetness (or you can use dates)

And here is Sasha, trying out "Tropical Thunder"... Wait for it... Wait for it...

It is THAT GOOD, folks! I had his official approval.
Looks like he was a satisfied customer.

Enjoy life! Stay Healthy! Be Happy!