Post 101!!! Ice Cream Sandwich

It seems that I started this blog not too long ago, but this is my 101 post. I can hardly believe that. What is even more amazing is that most of my posts are actually recipes. I am actually accomplishing my mission: offering healthy alternatives to all who want live well and stay healthy!!!

Today's recipe was another "great idea" of a friend of mine: Simple Raw Food Mamma. I changed ingredients in the "dough", but the idea was completely hers.

This is a delicious alternative to your regular, every-day, ice cream sandwiches. Actually it tastes much better (I am not a fan of store-sold ice cream sandwiches). Enjoy!!!

ICE CREAM SANDWICH

“Dough” Ingredients
Handful of each, be the judge of how much YOU will need
● Dates
● Raisins
● Cashews

Preparation
● Blend ingredients in a food processor or blender until cashews are barely noticeable, and the “dough” sticks together and is pliable. Divide into equal parts, roll into balls, then flatten.
● Place on wax paper and freeze until ready to use.
● Make any Ice-Cream from the Dessert section and scoop onto a “dough” piece.
● Cover with another piece and press down.
● If you don’t finish all ice cream sandwiches, no worries!!! Place then in a bag in put in a freezer.
STAY HEALTHY!!!