EHBH Wellness Society Meetup


The date for out next meeting has been set for May 15, 2009 (Friday) at 7 pm. The meeting will be held at St. Stephen's Episcopal Church located at 1428 22nd Ave, Longview, WA 98632 (Heather, thanks for making the arrangements!).

RSVP is required!

If you want to come out for an evening of food, fun and meeting new people, as well as sharing your life experience with others, this is a great opportunity to do so.

Plan on bringing something to share with others [you will need to let me know what it is :)]. It does not have to be complex or gourmet--just organic vegan or organic raw vegan, preferably raw . Please try avoid using soy products, as many people are unable to consume it. If you are not certain what to make, check out my blog, or e-mail me and I can point you to more resourceful sites.

Feel free to spread the word and invite others. However, do let them know that RSVP is required.

You can RSVP by e-mailing me (click on Profile and you will see an e-mail link there) or via Facebook, by clicking on this link.

I hope all of you wonderful people there! Let’s change our community’s health one meal at a time.

ASSIGNMENT: I have an assignment for those of you who are going to be attending: if you have any questions on the topic of nutrition or raw/vegan living, eating or cooking, e-mail me and we will have a Q&A time to go over them. Hearing from you ahead of time will help me prepare most informative answers. E-mail me Profile page (linked above).