Raw Sprouted Granola Bars

As I am getting Demetrye ready for the marathon (nutritionally) I am coming up with new ideas of how to keep him going for four days with no access to my cooking. So far I have created Energy Bites, I will also pack a whole load of green smoothies he will take on the road with him. Yesterday I came up with a nutritiously packed Sprouted Granola bar. If is full of living goodness and a great dose of crunch.

You know who you realize when you make something not just good but great? When you can't stop eating what you made yourself... and when you get home and half of the bars you made are already gone. This was the case! The best thing--you will never feel guilty after eating one of these babies, and neither will you bring any toxins into your body.
Until next time: think of things that you enjoy and how you can do a "make over" on them so you still can enjoy them and nurture your body as well.