Plant-Based Cooking Class, Longview WA {Vegan}

It is official! I am pulling off a Plant-Based Cooking Class this month, in Longview, WA. Here are the details!

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

WHEN: May 22nd, 2010; 11 am-1:30 or 2 pm
WHERE: Longview, WA—address will be given ONLY to registered participants
WHAT: I will teach you how to make the most delicious 4-5 meals and wow the crowd and please your taste buds!
HOW MUCH: $40/person; $75/two friends hanging out; $70/couple on a date!

No Dairy! No Soy! And I will avoid Gluten at all cost possible too :)!

All Plant-Based! All Organic! All Exciting!


MENU
DRINK: Mint/Lime Lemonade
DESSERT: Raw Cheesecake [wheat/gluten free, soy free, dairy free, animal free!]
APPETIZER: Scrumptious Salad with Home-Made Ranch Dressing [wheat/gluten free, soy free, dairy free, animal free!]
MAIN DISH: Curry Potatoes with Veggies
MORE: A surprise dish!

I reserve the right to change/adjust Menu items if needed.  I also reserve the right to cancel a class if there are not enough attendees registered--participants will be notified in advance.

The class is a perfect excuse to have a DATE Saturday, to hang out with one of your friends, or just get away by yourself to indulge in a scrumptious meal and learn a few healthful tricks. I will make the meals, teach you how to do the same at home, tell you all about the benefits of a plant-based diet, and feed you a 4-5 course meal!

I am able to accommodate only 10-12 people and seats are available on first-pay first-serve basis.

If you would like to participate in the class, please send your payment via PayPal [see the link at the bottom of this post, or, if you are getting this post through e-mail feed, please go to my blog and look on the left panel for this option: Sign Up for a Cooking Class with Elena], or, if you are local and prefer to pay in person, you can dropoff your payment in cash [you will need to contact me first, of course]. I will then send you Class Guidelines for your review and signing.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me!

Hope to see you there!!!

!!! When making a payment make sure to provide your contact information [name and e-mail address] and specify the date and the time of the class you would like to attend!!!

PS: Please notify me if you have any FOOD ALLERGIES!


What people said about their experience in my past cooking classes:

I really enjoyed the class. It gave me so much insight to what I am putting in my body. I think it's a great introduction that will inspire me to make better choices. I would love to take many more classes! ~J

I had a great time! I thought it was very informative. I really enjoyed hearing your personal stories as to why you choose a raw vegan diet. The recipes were really easy. I am looking forward to learning how to make more meals that I could make for my family. I LOVED the breakfast stuff and the ice cream. ~C

REGISTER NOW:


Choose ONE