Our Breaking News: WE ARE MOVING!

Well, the title pretty much said it all. Yes, it is true, and it is finally official--my sweetie and I packing, as I am typing, and getting ready to make the big move! On 8/31 we will board a plane to relocate to Westerville, OH.

We are sad. Most of my family lives in or around Longview, so it will be very painful to leave them. We also had met wonderful people while here: clients, friends, church family, co-workers, and have been influenced by many in a wonderful way.

But we are also excited about what the future holds for us. Columbus and the metropolitan area around it is a huge metropolis compared to Cowlitz County [only 100K people population] and boast sover 1,000,000 people. The diversity, which we miss so much, is wonderful.

We moved from Ohio to Washington 2.5 years ago and many of our friends still live in/around Columbus, which will make our transition less painful. Thanks to our friends there, namely Cindi R, a good friend of mine, we were able to find housing and to start making other prepartions.

As for now I still have two weddings to photograph in the next two weeks, and work as second photographer at one more wedding. Once we relocate I have meetings lined up with wedding planners, photographers and other wonderful folk to get Elena Photographers booming in the Columbus metropolitan area. I will stay specialized with Weddings, Engagements/Couples, and Seniors. In my free time... when there will be some ;), I am going to be a Group Fitness Trainer, teaching Power Yoga + Pilates [I am studying for my certification now] and teaching people good nutrition and cooking classes. So, if you are in/around Westerville/Columbus OH area and want to meet me, shoot me an e-mail and we can talk beautiful photography, fitness and nutrition [separately or at the same time, which has happened many times ;)].

Have an amazing day!
columbus wedding photography elena