Taking a "THINKING" Break

Dear Readers, if you are out there, after much thought and contemplation I decided that I am going to take a break from food blogging. I have blogged for almost a year and a half on this blog, which was created with only one desire in my mind--to help others achieve better health through nutritional excellence. I was and still am very passionate about the topic of lifestyle and nutrition. However, like any other blogger, it is important for me to know that what I am doing actually helps people and that I am not talking to an empty space somewhere in the great big world wide net. As a result I want to take time away from blogging to make a few decisions and figure out what to do next: TO BLOG OR NOT TO BLOG ;).

If you had followed my blog up to this point--Thank You. I hope I was able to help and challenge you at least a little bit. Please know that I am not quitting blogging, but just taking a leave of absence to sort things out and to determine the future of this blog.

While I am going I will continue creating scrumptious recipes and improving my life and lives of those around me [those who need and want the help, of course]. You might still see Twitter updates on this blog with quick tips (see the right panel of this blog).

Merry upcoming Christmas and a wonderful New Year to all!

Until next time, whenever and however it might be: live and UNPROCESSED Life!