Happy New Year!

I am not one to make New Year resolutions, especially when it comes to health. I believe in leading an overall healthy lifestyle and benefiting the most from it so we can enjoy the rest of our lives.

This year, however, I am making a decision that I am going to make all efforts to:

`Live to the fullest
`Be spontaneous
`Do things that I have never done before for one reason or another [that would exclude eating dried insects, of course ;)]
`Go places I have never been before
`Be positive at ALL times
`Trust more
`RISK more
`Love more

This past year has been a bit trying, with us still settling in a new town, continuing to heal and the recession. However, I have nothing but high hopes for next year, right out of the gate. I have learned that patience and positive mindset pays off big dividends when it comes to health and well-being, so I plan to further improve in that area in 2010!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. [Phil. 4:13]

And since no post is complete without pictures, here are a couple of images of my Mom opening her Christmas present, given to her by my sister. The canvas is huge and shows off all 16 members of our original family. We have grown by leaps and bounds since—our ranks have swollen to over 100!

May your next year be prosperous: spirit, soul and body!