3-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse [Challenge] RESULTS

3-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse was a blast! 30 participants signed up to do the cleanse.  After the cleanse I heard back from 18.  Here are the RESULTS: 

18 people lost a total of
90 lbs!

That would make an average of 5 lbs per person.  However, some lost more than others, of course--I had 2 participants who lost 10 lbs each. 

Isn't that FANTASTIC?

Following health observations were made by those who participated: 
  • My digestive system has improved.
  • My fingernails are now growing in strong as they have always been brittle.
  • I have become so much more aware of what I am putting in my body and how I am feeling physically.
  • I noticed that I feel lighter and greasy food does not interest me, I am craving fruit and veggies.
  • I lost 9.6 lbs! I’m definitely sticking with the smoothies on a daily basis for breakfast and probably most lunches and starting next Thursday, Thursday’s will be entirely a smoothie day.
  • My skin is looking better. I have noticed the last couple of days it looks a little more elastic and not so tight in my face. 
  • Thanks for all the encouragement! I lost 4 lbs.  I am now more resolved to eat healthier.
  • I didn't expect to lose any weight; however, a step on the scale this morning reveals that I have lost 2 lbs.  Plus, my tummy has such a flatter look about it that even sit ups weren't able to conquer. I love the looser way my pants fit!!
  • The inexplicable dry patches on my body are healing themselves marvelously (my lips, my feet, my elbows, even a patch on my shoulder).  The blemishes on my face are also healing up. My hands are softer than I can remember them being in ages. I've always eaten a fairly healthy diet, but this cleanse has been a great jump start to eating even healthier. 
  • I observed how I felt more energized, slept better, was less irritable and felt cleaner. I am also less bloated in my stomach and not suffering with bouts of gas, as I was before this cleanse.
  • I loved your recipes! I wasn't doing the challenge to lose weight, but I did lose 4 lbs!
  • I lost 10 lbs and my knees do not hurt anymore!
All of these reports are the reason, dear readers, I love eating healthy and teaching others how to do so.  I believe that the food is given to us not just for enjoyment, although there is nothing like good tasting foods, but primarily for nourishment and health.  Yes, HEALTH!  Natural foods, in their unaltered state, are healing.  They have an army of enzymes, nutrients, minerals and vitamins that God made to continually heal our bodies and to keep them whole.

I believe that more than 85% of diseases are preventable AND reversible.  There are certain times, like accidents, birth complications, etc., that cannot be resolved by foods, but the rest of what plagues us CAN!  So, I would encourage you all to take your health into your own hands, like we did.  Become your own advocate. 

A VERY wise man once said: 

"Let thy food be thy medicine, and they medicine thy food." {Hippocrates} I could not agree with him more. 

So, if you have not yet answered the call to do your own green smoothie cleanse, you can do it at any time, as often as you would like to.  In fact, one of the participants told me that from now on she will do 3-Day Cleanse once a month!  Another, as you read above, will have a Green Smoothie Day.  These people found what is good for them and they are going to benefit from it. 

What about you?  If you are now encouraged to do a cleanse of your own, head on over to the 3-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse post to find out all the details and start on your way to better health.