3 Green Smoothie Recipes

As promised in my last post, here are the three recipes I whipped up yesterday for my hubby for his 3-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse [these will last him about 1.5-2 days, especially with my help ;)].

Papaya Parsley Green Smoothie
  • 2-3 cups water
  • 1/2 bunch parsley
  • 3 large leaves collard greens
  • 2 cups papaya 
  • 1 ripe pear
  • 2 tbsp dulse flakes [optional]
  • 2 tbs hemp seeds [optional]

Clementine Romaine Green Smoothie
  • 2-3 cups water
  • 1 head romaine lettuce
  • 2 bananas [fresh or frozen]
  • 3 clementines
  • 1/2 bunch parsley

Orange Collards Green Smoothie
  • 2-3 cups water
  • 5 large leaves collard greens
  • 1 apple, cored
  • 2 oranges, peeled and seeded

For all three, place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.  Green smoothies can be stored in a refrigerator up to 3 days.  I strongly suggest using glass containers only, as plastic will leach harmful chemicals into your food.

Enjoy! And consider joining my husband on his modified 3-day green smoothie challenge.