Raw Vegan Kale Chips Revisited {Daniel Fast Approved Recipe}

About a month ago I blogged a recipe for Raw Kale Chips.  I made them personally then for the first time and, although I liked them, I did not think I would make them too often. I think that my husband had successfully changed my mind since. 

At the end of our 3-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse, which went fantastically by the way, he had a craving for chips.  Well, we could not have regular chips out of the bag, but GREEN kale chips fit the bill perfectly--we would still get our greens and his taste buds would be satisfied. 

I was preoccupied in the office, so the making of kale chips fell on hubby's shoulders.  After all he was the one who wanted them.  He came to the office, moved me away from the computer for a minute, went to this blog [yes, we go back to my blog for recipes I post! ;)], wrote down the recipe, and made kale chips on his own!

In a very few short hours the chips were done and I have to tell you they were A-MA-ZING! I ended up eating more than half of them.  They simply melted in my mouth.  I think he made them better than I did. 
this time we used purple kale


The chips are perfect for a cleanse, for healthy eating, and for Daniel Fast.  You simply cannot go wrong with making these. 
this is hubby's way of saying: "these are mine! get your own!" 
I see more kale chips in my future.

PS: If you do not have a dehydrator but would love to try this recipes, you can dehydrate chips in an oven, on low heat. It will still take a few hours; you might lose more enzymes that way, but the chips will still be great and nutritious.