Morning Stretching in Bed: Fun, Easy and Good for You

I know I am not the only one that had ever woken up feeling tired or even sore after a good workout from the day before.  Now that I am teaching/working out 10+ hours a week it's pretty much a regular occurrence, except on my days off.  There are times I feel I can barely get out of bed.  I am sure you felt that way too.  So, what do we do to avoid feeling icky like that?

I started bed morning stretches a few months ago and now love the way I feel by the time my feet hit the floor.  The exercises/stretches are easy, they make you feel great, and get blood going to make leaving you feeling refreshed, putting a smile on your face. 

I made a 3.5 min video to show you how I start my mornings.  Please watch it and let me know if you do your own bed stretches that I might benefit from.
_______________________________

Subscribe to Vegalicious Newsletter for more Hot Topics.
"Like" Vegalicious on FaceBook.
Follow me on Twitter.