Design Update

If you visit my blog on regular basis you can see that there is a slight design to it. I had so much information to share that my 2 column blog could not really handle it anymore, plus there was so much space wasted that could be used for great things… so, after some hard work and searching, I was able to change it to a 3-column layout. Left Column will be all about suggestions, reviews of companies, products, people, etc., featured topics/items, Middle will remain dedicated to posts/topics, and Right Column will be blog related: profile, archives, labels, etc. This should provide for better utilization of blog space.

Note: If you previously subscribed as my Blog Follower, you were not switched over to the new template (sorry). If you would like to continue with subscription, please re-add yourself in the Right Column, under Blog Followers.

I look forward to keep providing qualified and valid information and great recipes on this blog. This blog will be celebrating its 1st anniversary April 17!

Until next time: EAT HEALTHY!!! BE HAPPY!!!