What for Breakfast?

My breakfasts mostly consist of green smoothies, green or veggie salads and fresh veggie juices. Only on a rare occasion do I make something that "takes time". I also try to NEVER combine fruits with anything, except for greens (in smoothies and juices). I try to stick to proper food combination for good digestions as much as I can (more that the topic to come).

Today was an exception... An idea dawned on me--I decided to try grinding my own fresh flour... using my coffee grinder, to make crepes. I don't need too much flour, so the grinder was not overloaded. My ingenious idea almost worked--the flour turned out to be a little too rough. After making crepe batter, though, I dumped it into my Kitchen Aid blender (yes, I know I am still in the Stone Ages.) Amazingly the batter came out well, and crepes were delightful (I combined wheat flour with flax seed flour and with brown rice flour--all ground on the spot). [for reasons to use only freshly ground flour read this post]

So, what did I have for breakfast?
  • Crepes
  • Fresh fruit
  • Kombucha tea mixed with agave syrup and lemon juice
But... I am craving greens already, so I know what I am going to have for lunch--a very GREEN smoothie.

Have a great day! Take care of Yourself!