Not Missing and Pear/Collard Greens Smoothie

I am not MIA, I promise.  I am still pulling things together from our recent trip to New Jersey/New York.  I am still unpacking and keeping busy with my photography business [and loving it].  I am also teaching five [yes five] Power Yoga classes a week to book [you can find me at Aspen Fitness in Reynoldsburg OH!].  I am still "making house"--unpacking and settling in.  Things look like I might have a few moments this week to do a few posts with some recipes.  So, I will chat with you all SOON! :)
[an image from our trip to NY (Time Square)] 
[a friend of mine and I traveled to an IKEA store in Cincinnati where I bought three gorgeous bookshelves, and they are now almost set up! just a few more boxes to unpack, a couple of pictures/paintings to hang and my office will be officially open for business ;)]
[meanwhile we have been eating fabulously at home... 
...and on the trip in NY]

Enjoy this delicious green smoothie: 
Pear/Collard Greens Smoothie
  • 2-3 cups of water or water kefir
  • 1/4 cup George's aloe vera [optional]
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 1 large ripe pear
  • 1 orange, peeled and seeded
  • 3-4 large collard greens leaves
  • 1 cup cilantro greens
  • 1-2 tbsp dulse flakes
  • 2 tbsp hemp seeds

The taste is amazing!  Enjoy it and Stay well!