Power Yoga Classes in Reynoldsburg OH & Other Things

Power Yoga Classes
BIG Announcement first :)

It's on! My training schedule at the new facility is official. Anyone on Columbus metro area with membership at Aspen Fitness will have access to my classes.

As of next week [starting 11/15]I will be teaching Power Yoga at the Reynoldsburg OH location of Aspen Fitness.  Make sure to come out to one or all of these classes:

Monday: 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 11 am and 5:30 pm
Thursday: 5:30 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am

You will discover and train muscles you did not know you had, meanwhile becoming more flexible and toned.

Power Yoga classes are very upbeat, encompassing cardio, flexibility and strength training. It is also great for weight loss!

So, mark your calendars and make sure to come out starting 11/15/10 to Aspen Fitness off 7064 East Main Street, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068-2010.  Come yourself and tell others!

The membership fees are only $10-19 per month [depending what you choose]!  It's a brand new facility and classes are included at no additional charge!

Feel free to contact me for any details.
__________________________________________________________
Unpacking and What I learned About Myself
So, we ditched our new/old place that we moved to when we came to Ohio.  It simply did not sit well with us and was not US...  We love feeling comfy and cozy and we love to entertain, but the place where we were was anything but conducive to that. So... we bit the bullet, paid our dues and moved out to a better place in Dublin OH.  

The move was anything short of crazy.  We moved to a place on a third floor :(, AND I booked a photo session for the same day.  No, it was not intended, but just happened that way.

Thankfully we had a couple of friends help us move.  The stairs, though, killed us all. 

I was determined, however, that we would have as much unpacking done as possible the first day [by we I mean me, because hubster had to work].  So, the day after I had the bedroom unpacked and set up, kitchen almost unpacked and living room... almost set up. 
I even cleared enough space to work out
My office is still all in boxes [what you see is books for the most part--a real chore to get to the 3rd floor!]

So, what have I learned?  Don't more to the third floor--hire movers, and don't try to be a superwoman--scheduling a session and a move on the same day is pretty much madness. 

As of today I made more progress--the living room is starting to look lovely. I just need to hang pictures and curtains.  I also ordered a brand new desk for my office and will go shopping for bookshelves next week [can't wait!].

All the while, though, we still enjoyed our delicious vegan foods: green smoothies, veggie wraps, vegan whole wheat pizza, brown rice and beans:
I hear that brown rice and bean combo is referred to as poor man's meat, because it is packed with protein, but I can tell you that it is so much better and leaves you feeling great, as opposed to going into a food induces coma. 

Today's Green Smoothie was fantastic!

Dandelion Green Smoothie
  • 3 cups water
  • 1/4 cup George's Aloe Vera
  • 1 large bunch dandelion greens
  • 2 bananas
  • 2 oranges
  • 1 fuji apple
  • 2 tbs dulse flakes
  • 2 tbs flax seeds
  • 2 tbs raw cacao nibs
It was a great pre- and post- workout meal. 
__________________________________________________________ 
Vegan Cooking Class in Dublin OH & Coconut Bliss Giveaway

If you are in/around Columbus OH metro area, don't forget to sign up for a plant based cooking class, which will take place next Friday, 11/19 at 7 pm.  Only 5 spots are left.  Check out details here

Also, don't forget to enter a vegan ice cream giveaway, which ends tomorrow!

Until next time: Stay Well!