Spreading Joy and Gladness {Giveway of Raw Dessert ebooks}

I was totally floored by the gesture of a fellow blogger.  Ingram of Raw Epicurean is giving away two of her amazing RAW VEGAN recipe e-books.  I personally jumped on the bandwagon and typed in my comment as quickly as my fingers would move.  Then I was ready to close my browser and head off to bed... but I felt almost guilty for not spreading the love.  Although I posted her giveaway announcement on Twitter and Facebook,  I would be amiss not to let my dear readers know too.  So, I am redeeming myself. 

HURRY UP AND HEAD ON OVER to Raw Epicurean and enter your information and tell Ingram whether you would like one or both of the e-books. I tried her raw cookie recipes before and they are amazing.  Go on, click on the link. You have until tomorrow, November 30th at 11:00 am, Pacific Standard Time to enter.
and 


Happy Holidays!