Eat Healthy!!! Be Happy!!! Cooking Classes and Coaching

I am happy to announce that I am now offering one-on-one and small group cooking classes and coaching!

Topics that are covered during classes are:

● Truths about SAD (Standard American Diet)
● Benefits of a Plant-Based Diet
● How to transition to Plant-Based Diet
● How to take care of yourself today so no one will have to take care of you later
● Demonstration of a scrumptious vegan meal in your kitchen

You can sign up for one class at a time or buy a set of classes. You can also purchase a gift-certificate for a friend or a family member that you care about.

How and where do classes take place?

The class(es) will take place at your house. It will give me the opportunity to look through your pantry, refrigerator and cupboards and speak with you about your present food choices. We will then discuss how you can make a smooth transition to a nutritious plant-based diet.

What to expect?

Since I am not a doctor, I will not diagnose, prescribe or do anything else that your family doctor might do. We will talk only NUTRITION!

We will discuss your goals and how you can achieve them.

What about cooking?

After we discuss your goals, review your current food supply and eating habits, and make a transition plan, we will make one or two dishes together. I will show you how easy it can be to make a quick, nutrition packed meal that won’t leave your body starving or ravaged.

How much are the classes?

Each one-on-one “at home” class is $50. The length of each class is 1 hour.

Are there any discounts available?

1. Group Discount: If you have friends and family that would like to join you at your house and participate in the class, there is a group discount available.

2. Cluster Discount: If you sign up for 7 or more classes at the same time, you will receive a cluster discount of 10%.

Contact me for further details on both programs.

How do I sign up?

It is very simple. E-mail me with your contact information. I will call you and we will schedule a time for the class and talk details.


I don't live in the area, can I still book a class?

Absolutely! I provide an intense consultation via on-line service. All you need is sign-up and have a headset with a microphone available (I am using Elluminate service--www.elluminate.com). Although I won't be able to go through your cupboards and make a meal in front of you, but I will certainly provide you with all necessary tools for you to successfully do it on your own.

Until next time: Eat Healthy!!! Live Happy!!!