4th of July--Vegan Eats to Celebrate in Longview WA

Hello friends!  With the 4th of July quickly approaching I know that some of you, especially the newbie vegans, find yourselves scrambling for picnic ideas.  What to make?  If you live in or nearby Longview and Kelso, WA--I am here to help!

Every year our church--Kelso Church of Truth--runs a booth at the lake selling Russian/Asian Foods.  Every year we have tons of people.  Occasionally we have some inquire on vegetarian/vegan options.  Luckily for them I moved to Longview ;) [I am not kidding either], so this year we will be offering Vegan/Vegetarian Food Options, along with super nutritious, delicious green smoothies! No one will be left out.

So, make sure to come and say HI to me, at Lake Sacajawea in Longview WA this weekend, and to try delicious vegan 4th of July foods.


I hope to see you all there [as is the rest of our working crew ;)]: Friday-Sunday this week! We will be located by the statue of boy with the dog. Come out and bring your friends and family.
See you there!