Attention Longview, Kelso, Vancouver WA and Surrounding Areas Health Enthusiasts

Did you know that 3 out of 10 top New Year Resolutions people make in the beginning of each are health related? You didn’t? Hmmm… Somehow I am suspecting that you might have been one of the ones that made such resolutions.

It is a good time of the year to stop telling yourself that you still have time to fulfill your resolutions and start catching up on them. I am sure that some of you who are reading this post have already pushed them out of your mind a million times.

Well, I, your green fairy, would like to help you to embark on and accomplish some of these 3 out of 10 resolutions, especially the ones related to health! Is that exciting or what?!

Let’s get our health gloves on and knock illnesses out of your bodies!

How can we do that? Well, together, of course! I am would like to host an Information Session and tell you HOW you can get on track with your health, and fight the bulge at the same time.

Information Session on the Benefits of a Plant Based Diet
Presently, before opening registration doors to the eager health seekers, I am looking for a host house where I could hold this session. I could easily find a place in town to do it; however, I find that people are most apt to learn and ask questions in comfy home settings.

Qualifications
CAPACITY: A host house should be able to fit in anywhere between 15-20 people [sitting room].  If your don't have a house big enough but live in an apartment complex with a club house you can reserve, it would make for an equally comfortable arrangement;
ACCOMODATIONS: I will need an outlet where I can plug in a laptop and a projector and space to place a screen;
SETTING: Comfortable, cozy, clean, welcoming house, with enough parking around it, and easy access; enough space to comfortably sit the participants. 
LOCATION: Longview, Kelso WA and/or surrounding areas.  If you live in Vancouver WA area and would like to host a similar session, we can make it happen too!

That is it! I will handle everything else [but of course if you know friends and family that would love to participate you can invite them over!].

So, let’s knock out your commitments and make them a reality! Together.

If you are interested, please leave a comment under this post with your e-mail address or shoot me an e-mail at elena[dot]wilkins[at]gmail.com [make sure the replace [dot] with a period, and [at] with @].

Want to Participate?
If you cannot host the presentation but would like to be a part of one, leave a comment under the post so I can start planning on how many seats we will need to have.

Once I have a host, I will schedule time and date and blast it into the cyber space.

PS: Information Sessions are very different from Cooking Classes.  I do all the talking.  After I am done, the floor will be open for Q&A.  There will be no cooking.