Goji Delight Salad [get ready to lick your bowls!] {Vegan Recipes}

Are you looking for more Vegan Recipes?  Well, get ready to lick your bowls and forks.  My absolute new favorite salad--I can't stop eating it! 

I sprouted some seeds recently [read all about How to Sprout and Benefits of Sprouting here].  After getting my greens picked up at the farm I was ready to eat them [greens] any which way possible--I have been craving fresh greens for a long time. The salad was nothing more but my attempt at a quick, scrumptious lunch.  It was a success!

Goji Delight Salad
Ingredients
  • 5-6 leaves of Romaine or Dark Leaf lettuce, cut or torn in chunks
  • 1/2 cup or more sprouts
  • 2 tbs hemp seeds
  • 1 tsp favorite seasoning [I use Kirkland Organic]
  • 2 tbs hemp or extra virgin olive oil
  • Himalayan or Sea salt to taste
  • 1/3 cup goji berries
Preparation
  • Place greens in a bowl
  • Add sprouts, seeds, seasoning
  • Sprinkle with oil and salt
  • Top with goji berries
I guarantee you will be addicted.  I eat mine with a slice of home-made bread.

If you don't have sprouts handy, don't worry, still make the salad and enjoy it. 

I will add a couple more scrumptious vegan recipes tomorrow.   You all stay Green!