Benefits of Subscribing to the Newsletter, Staying on top of Health News

My regular blog visitors probably know and have heard that I release a bi-weekly Newsletter.  The sign up process is very easy and there are no strings attached.  But... more of that in a moment. 

Benefits of Subscribing to the Newsletter
There have to be benefits, right? Otherwise why would someone who is already visiting my blog on a regular basis or someone who subscribes to my RSS feed subscribe to the Newsletter also?  That is my kind of reasoning, at least. 

Here are a few benefits: 
1. Be the first to find out about upcoming Giveaways and Special Offers;
2. Be the first to hear about upcoming news releases and events [Have you heard me dropping hints and asking questions about the upcoming challenge?  Well, my Newsletter audience knows a little bit more than that by now ;)!]
3. Read in-depth coverage of topics that I share with my Newsletter audience only. [In the last several weeks I have been running a Myth Buster Series, in which I did an in-depth study of topics that we as a society seem to be the most preoccupied with: Protein, Sugar, Fat, Supplements, etc. Today's Newsletter coverage concluded our study on Sugar.]
4. Newsletter gets delivered directly to your e-mail box!

How to Sign Up
If you are like me and want to be the first one in the know, then you belong in the Newsletter audience!

The sign up is very easy!  All you have to do is visit my blog, if you are not already there, by going to Eat Healthy! Be Happy! Vegan Recipes and Living and fill in your name and e-mail address in the form found on the right hand side of the blog, at the very top, titled: Subscribe to Newsletter.  That is it!  Very easy!

If you sign up this week, I will be sure to send you the last 4 issues of the Myth Buster Series, covering topics of Protein and Sugar. 

So, what are you waiting for?  Go ahead and sign up! 

[Your e-mail address is NEVER provided/sold to a third party.  It stays only WITH ME!  You can count on NEVER getting spammed!]