3-Day Green Smoothie Challenge! Benefits are Amazing!

Good morning, loves!!!

It has been one exciting weekend for me. Family, friends, wonderful reasons to celebrate life [the Lord’s resurrection, good health, and many other things] were filling up my every day to the brim. Thankfully I had lots of energy to keep up with it!!!

As you might already know, we, at Back to Eden vegan forum, are in our 4th week of the 30-Day Green Smoothie challenge. Amazing things have been happening and I am actually ready to kick off another 30-day challenge the moment we get done with this one… and we will do that in style too.

Today I had an amazing smoothie and thought to myself: I know that 30-days might sound daunting to some readers who otherwise would want to participate. Although there is nothing scary about it at all I know it might appear to be so.

So, I thought that you might be more open to try green smoothies if you tried them for only a few days. 3 sounds like a perfect number!

In the 30-day challenge participants do eat other foods other than green smoothies, but since we will be doing it for only 3 days, I want to take it to another level— 3-days of NOTHING BUT GREEN SMOOTHIES! It is much easier than you think. Don’t let your fears [if you have any] scare you away from doing this mini-challenge.

AND I will run a very special GREEN giveaway [really worth the time to enter it] and everyone who is participating in the 30-day or the 3-day Green Smoothie Challenges will get an extra entry for it!!!

So, are you interested?

I will provide several different recipes and make it easy for you. All you will have to do is 1. Have a blender; 2. Buy the ingredients. Everything else will be FUN!

If you are interested, drop me a note*—I will then [tomorrow] e-mail you a guide of how to get started and a whole lot of awesome tasting green smoothie recipes.

We will start on Wednesday, April 7th, 2010!!!

Let the games begin!

[The only Catch for the Challenge will be that you REPORT BACK at the END OF 3 DAYS! ;)]

*you can e-mail me, or leave a comment on my blog!

Today’s Green Smoothie that got me thinking about this mini-challenge:

Spirulina Green
Makes 44+ oz
• 3 cups water
• 1 large head dark lettuce
• 2 bananas
• 5dates [optional]
• 2 tbs dulse
• 3 tbs hemp seed
• 1 tbs spirulina
• 2 tbs barley powder


PS: If you like that great looking glass straw you see in my smoothie, Gluten-Free Family Blog is running a giveaway for these puppies. You can drop by there to enter.