Benefits of Green Smoothies {30-Day Challenge Week 4}

I can barely believe we are getting ready to embark on week #4 of the 30-Day Green Smoothie challenge. 

In the last three weeks I have heard many wonderful results achieved through this little experiment, and those who decided to participate are really happy they did as they are reaping the benefits of green smoothies already.  Here are my thoughts on the upcoming week. 


[If you are getting this post through RSS feed or e-mail, please click on this link Benefits of Green Smoothies, Week 4 to view the video.]

Today's Green Smoothie was delicious and I would love to share it with you!

Energizing Greens
makes about 40 oz
* 2 cups water
* 2 bananas
* 1 tbs honey [optional]
* 2 large bunches dark lettuce
* 2 heaping tbs wheatgrass powder
* 3 tbs hemp seeds
* 3 tbs raw cacao

Mama Mia! The energy is going through the roof! I cannot even contain myself after this one and another green drink:

Straight Wheat Grass
* 2 cups water
* 2 tbs wheatgrass powder
* honey for sweetness to taste

Enjoy these drinks and have a wonderful Resurrection Weekend.