Green Smoothie Vegan Recipes: Swampa-Palooza

Good morning, loves!
 
I am currently working on a wonderful topic for you. I will be teaching you one more way to help your body detox nasties out and off you. I hope you are as excited as I am!
 
Meanwhile here are a couple of Green Smoothie recipes to help you detox from inside out and to nourish your body at the same time.
 
Basil Special
  • 2 cups water
  • 2 full stems of basil [leaves and stems included]
  • 2 apples
  • 3-5 dates for sweetness
  • 4 oz spinach
Swampa-Palooza
[totally made up word, but it best describes this wondrous drink]
Makes 60+ oz
 
Base
  • 4 cups water
  • 2 bananas
  • 2 cups raspberries
  • 3 tbs raw honey for sweetness
  • 4-6 oz lambsquarters
  • 10 beet stems
Extra Oomph
  • 3 tbs raw cacao
  • 3 tbs dulse flakes
Extra-Extra Oomph
  • 2 tbs maca powder
  • 2 tbs wheatgrass powder
  • 1.5 tbs Spirulina
Base+Extra Oomph+Extra-Extra Oomph went into my personal 25 oz of Swampa-Palooza, while BASE+ Extra-Oomph was served to my family. It has now been over 3 hours since my breakfast and I am still very satisfied and full of raw energy.
 
What did you have this morning to give your body a little Extra Oomph?!
 
PS: don’t forget to enter the amazing BESTORGANICWHEATGRASS wheatgrass giveaway!
 
I had also started a new category on my blog VEGANIZE-IT and have already been charged to Veganize a couple of not-so-vegan recipes. Watch me do it!