HEALTHY-FY and VEGANIZE MY FAVORITE DISH!

Good morning loves!

In the last couple of weeks I had barely any time to spend in the kitchen. My meals are now simple [that is how I really like them] and very nutritious. However, I think I should try to get back in the kitchen and get things a-cooking!

I thought it would be fun to do something different, though. Many times I have people telling me how much they miss/would miss their FAVORITE non-vegan dishes or desserts, sometimes I feel like they are mourning the loss altogether :). My husband, for example, has a thing for desserts. When we became vegan I looked for ways to satisfy his cravings without compromising his health. I have become quite skilled at it through the last few years.
This is one of the VEGANIZE IT examples

Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies

As for me—I like things simple… However, if you are like my husband, and struggle with even the thought of not having your favorite meal in the vegan repertoire, today is your chance to test me and see if we can migrate your favorite meal with you into your new and improved diet. So, I am introducing a new category on this blog: VEGANIZE IT!

Here is how it will work: if you have a favorite dish that is non-vegan, but you REALLY like it and will MISS it a lot and REALLY would like to bring it over with you to the HEALTHY side of things... go ahead, give me the recipe [leave it as a comment on this post] and I will do my best to HEALTHY-fy and VEGANIZE it for you! When leaving the recipe tell me what you enjoy about it the most: taste, texture, seasoning, etc. Be VERY specific!

How does that sound? It can be any dish [save meat, of course]. Now, there is a possibility I won’t be able to accomplish the task, and I will be honest with you about it. But there is also a possibility we can make something fun and delicious out of this experiment.

Go ahead, CHALLENGE me!

PS: don’t forget to enter the amazing BESTORGANICWHEATGRASS wheatgrass giveaway!