Merry Chrismas, Y'All!

I want to wish all of my dear readers a wonderful Christmas!  May it be centered around the person whose birthday we will be celebrating--Jesus.  May we not forget in all the hustle and bustle what this holiday is about.  Remember to share your joy with others and spread good cheer to all. 

My hubby and I decided to stay home this Christmas and enjoy each other's company.  He requested THREE (!) desserts :
  • apple pie
  • upside down apple cake
  • and tiramisu
This is a recent photo taken at a Christmas party. We reconnected with our college friends.

There will also be a salad, green smoothies in the morning, and a main dish will be vareniki [sort of like potato ravioli, aka pirogi]. 

I know it does not sound very traditional, and it is not.  When it comes to food, although I strive to honor tradition when appropriate, I tend to go by what we feel like eating that special day. 

I was thinking that if I get done making all delicious meals early tomorrow I might be up for a last minute, before Christmas giveaway.  I am thinking about giving away a few copies of my Delicious Guilt Free Vegan Desserts e-book and the 3-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse.  What do you think?  But I do have to get done with all of my cooking first :)!