Cherry Ice Cream

I had never been a fan of ice cream, but that changed when I was introduced to a way of making ice cream in the comfort of my home, with my favorite ingredients.

Last week I visited one of my sisters. By the time I left, her sons picked a couple of jars of fresh cherries for me (I love my family!). After I pitted the cherries an idea came to me, it actually made me drool a little-I wanted to make cherry ice cream!!! And so I did. It was wonderful. Demetrye and I ended up making it twice last night.

CHERRY ICE CREAM
Ingredients
● 1 frozen banana
● 1 heaping cup frozen strawberries
● 1 cup fresh pitted cherries
● Melted vegan chocolate (optional)

Preparation
● Blend ingredients in a good processor until desired consistency is achieved.
● Serve immediately.
● Pour melted chocolate over ice cream (chocolate will freeze and become hard almost immediately, but you will enjoy the crunch).

ENJOY!!!