Beet Juice

As I am continuing on improving my health and overall being, I incorporating more juices into my diet... At least I try. I still do not have a juicer that could effectively extract juices from greens--the ones that I want cost more money than I would like to spend at this point, but... I am going to be saving so that when I do spend it--it will be on something that would last several years, rather than several months. Meanwhile I do with what I have. Yesterday I made beet juice. Well, it is not beet only really, but, if I had to name it something, I am going to settle on something singular.
Here is my recipe.
BEET JUICE
  • Beets
  • Carrots
  • Lemon
  • Kombucha tea
I combine all of them, and... happy drinking! (I added only about a glass of Kombucha tea to split into four servings.)