Cancer is Curable!

I would like to dedicate this post to a person whom I have only met by speaking on the phone. Her husband is fighting cancer and they are doing all they can to keep him alive and well.

I am hoping to meet with them both soon to share the resources Demetrye and I have discovered on our journey of searching for our healing.

I am also dedicating this post to every person that is fighting a terminal disease, be it cancer, after-effects of heart attack or a stroke, infertility or anything else, and you have already exhausted all of your means and resources, and doctors have told you that there is no hope. I want to let you know that THERE IS HOPE! Our Lord [God] already provided all we need for life and healing, we just need to take responsibility for ourselves and start the healing process with OURSELVES!

In the next couple of weeks I will start reviewing and featuring stories on different healing centers that use naturopathic approach to healing cancers and other "fatal" diseases.

I am going to start with a set by Thomas Lodi, M.D. of An Oasis of Healing. Please don't assume that since he does not have ABC, NBC or CBS interviewing him, what he has to say is less valid [as a disclaimer, Dr. Lodi's spiritual beliefs are different from mine, however, his approach to life and healing is in line with my beliefs.]

Comprehensive Cancer Care Pt. 1 - Thomas Lodi, MD





Comprehensive Cancer Care Pt. 2


This series is a follow-up to the first series.

Stop Making Cancer - Thomas Lodi Part 1 of 3


Part 2 of 3


Part 3 of 3