Having a Life Again!

I did it, folks!  I went through the examination to become a Group Fitness Instructor.  With the big move I had to study up until the very last moment.  At first I thought that there was no way I could pull it off--I ended up with less than a week to study over 30 chapters.  BUT... with each day I had more and more hope [thank God for a high-functioning brain!], and on the day of the exam I felt pretty confident that I did.  I won't have the results until 4-6 weeks from now, but I am feeling GOOD about it!

I was totally tired when I got home [as you can see for yourself] but had to commemorate the special moment and freeze it in time.  87 was my number for personal presentation. Let's hope it's a lucky one!
Meanwhile I am happy that I can get back to unpacking and living my life.   Hubby felt pretty neglected for a few days, but he is a happy man once again :)! I have so much in store and am thinking about launching a new blog [more later].  And now I am also in search of local gyms in Westerville and Columbus OH where I can teach my fusion of Power Yoga+Pilates+Aerobics.  With the size of our city and the population it should not be too hard, but the competition is fierce here!  There were almost a 100 individuals at my testing. 

As of now I am giddy and excited.  Why?  CSN stores, who also happen to sell modern rugs, have contacted me to do another review or a giveaway.  I am going to be a little selfish this time and will do a review :)  I have been wanting to experiment with ice cream making, so I could test their ice cream machines, and also wanted to explore other possibilities... so I can barely wait to "go shopping" in their store. 

Until next time: Eat Healthy!  Be Happy!  and Be Fit!