Vegan Orange Cheesecake {RAW} and Settling In

We are finally in Westerville OH and settling in.  I had done a lot of unpacking with only 1 room left to go.  Hubby and I had previously lived around this area, so, needless to say, getting around. is quite easy  What makes things even better is knowing people, meeting our old friends once again, who make us feel at home and soften the blow of leaving our wonderful family behind. 

After the first couple of days of intense unpacking and cleaning I took the weekend off.  We spend time with some of our friends, had a great time working out yesterday, but now I am ready to finish the task before and start living our lives.  In the weeks to come I am planning to work on a lot of new recipes and gear up to have my first cooking class in Columbus OH!!!  Yes, all vegan [plant based] cooking class is coming to this area!!!  I am planning the first one in 3 weeks {September 24th}, so if you are interested let me know.  I will be posting more details soon. 

Last week I had a chance to speak with our leasing office and we started talking about doing a community event at our apartment complex with a cooking class being the focal point.  I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am about that!

As for now I am off to do more unpacking and cleaning.  However, I do have a treat for all of the Newsletter subscribers!  In tomorrow's long awaited edition I will send out a recipe for a Vegan Raw Orange Cheesecake.  So, if you are not subscribing to the newsletter yet, make sure to do so ASAP so that you can indulge in this raw delicacy. 
Until tomorrow: Eat Healthy!  Be Happy!