Plant Based {Vegan} Cooking Class in Columbus OH

Good morning, loves!

I am so excited to announce my first Vegan Cooking Class in Columbus OH!  You will not only learn how to make healthy, scrumptious food that will help you with weight loss and boost your energy, but you will also get to eat it!  How fantastic is that?  You will get to have a four [4] course meal along with an information-filled nutrition class all at once!


WHEN: October 1, 2010; 7-9:30 pm

WHERE: Pickerington, OH [exact address will be provided to all registered]

WHAT: You will partake of a 4-course meal*:
             1. Breakfast Smoothies: How to make rejuvenating, energy boosting Smoothies for the whole family—the kind that will give you a jump start and heal your body at the same time;
             2. Apple Celery Boats filled with raw, energy giving goodness—the kind that will get your taste buds dancing; OR a Big Green Mojo—salad with a combination of greens out of this world served with home-made Strawberry Dressing;
            3. MAIN DISH: Curry Potatoes with Veggies
           4. Elena's Secret Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are SO SECRET you might even be required to take an oath not to share the secret.

All ORGANIC ingredients!

Please notify me if you have any FOOD ALLERGIES!
 
The class is a perfect excuse to have a DATE night, to hang out with a friend, or just get away by yourself to indulge in a scrumptious meal and learn a few healthful tricks. I will make the meals, teach you how to do the same at home, tell you all about the benefits of a plant-based diet, and feed you a 4 course meal!

HOW: You can register on-line or in person [contact me for the second method}

COST: $50 for 1 person; $80 for a couple on a date; $85 for two friends hanging out [if they register at the same time].

TO REGISTER: If you are viewing this post on EHBH blog you will have an option right under this paragraph to register via PayPal.  If you are getting this through RSS feed, go to EHBH blog.  On the left panel you will see an option to register for the class.  Go ahead and choose quantity and... REGISTER :)  That is how simple it is!

REGISTER


Choose ONE


!!! When making the payment make sure to provide your contact information [name and e-mail address] and specify the date and the time of the class you would like to attend!!!

If you have any questions, please e-mail me!

*I reserve the right to change/adjust Menu items if needed.  I also reserve the right to cancel a class if there are not enough attendees registered--participants will be notified in advance.

There is enough space to accommodate 10-14 people, so hurry!!! :) [I personally can't wait!]  Also make sure to spread the word and tell your friends and family about this fun event!
 
What people said about their experience in my past cooking classes:

I really enjoyed the class. It gave me so much insight to what I am putting in my body. I think it's a great introduction that will inspire me to make better choices. I would love to take many more classes! ~J

I had a great time! I thought it was very informative. I really enjoyed hearing your personal stories as to why you choose a raw vegan diet. The recipes were really easy. I am looking forward to learning how to make more meals that I could make for my family. I LOVED the breakfast stuff and the ice cream. ~C