My Very Own Personal Vegan Trainer

Yesterday was a lovely sunny day in Ohio, so Demetrye and I took a trek to the Hoover Dam.  Yes, there is a Hoover Dam in Ohio :)  My goal was to get a breath of fresh air and enjoy autumn beauty...
hoover_dam_Ohio_pictures 
...but, it seems that Demetrye's goal was to torture me...
westerville oh wedding photographer 
We went up and down these steps [and there is more than meets the eye, as you will see in the images below] 4 times!  And, no, we did not take it nice and easy--he made me step over 2 steps at a time going up!
hoover_dam_Ohio_pictures 
Thankfully I did not wake up sore this morning!  But I would feel bad for anyone who Demetrye decides to train, if he ever decided to go down that path.  NO MERCY!

Meanwhile do not forget that the GUILT FREE Delicious Vegan Dessert E-cookbook is scheduled to release on Tuesday (10/12/10).  It is filled with great vegan recipes, some of which are raw and some that are gluten free.  You can even pre-order your copy today by visiting my Store page