Food Energy

I am currently reading a book by Natalia Rose, "Raw Food Life Force Energy". Once I am done, I will post a review on it. I have scanned through the pages of the book and so far am liking the content, although I do not agree with everything she says...

I do agree with her on the fact that we are "energy" beings (we actually do emit energy, as do most things/creatures on our planet) and we require foods with energy to match our own, in order for us to operate in the best state possible. I am not going to divulge anything else until I am done reading the book. But I do want to share what I found to be very interesting.

In the book Natalia give examples of high/medium/low energy foods. She then gives an example of foods that are not harmonious with our [human] energy vibrations. She is not pulling this sort of information out of thin air either--there are actually devices that can measure energy fields.

I am attaching a snapshot of the page that caught my attention. You will see that baby formula is listed alongside tobacco, hard liquor and X-rays. When I saw it, I chuckled... It is time that we employ modern science to point out the obvious--baby formulas are harmful!

[click on the image to see it full-size]
Have a great evening, everyone!