If Slaughterhouses Had Glass Walls

I am reading a couple of books now. I mentioned one in yesterday’s post, and the second one is Vegan Sourcebook by Joanne Stepaniak. Reading a couple of books at a time is actually something that I prefer, a lot of the times. I find that finding a couple of books on the same subject creates a more balanced approach and provides richer information. That is only my preference, of course.

I found a couple of interesting thoughts in the book that I would like to share with you. They speak for themselves, so no introduction is necessary. There are a lot of amazing historical facts in the book, pertaining to the birth of Vegan movement. I am soaking it all in. I will post an in-depth review, once I am done reading the book in its entirety.

[click on the image to see it full-size]



On a lighter note. I recently saw an image on a fellow-photographer's blog that made me chuckle. Check it out [pay close attention to the spelling of meat--Go BURGER KING!]