A Big, Heartfelt Thank you to all Veterans!

My husband and I are taking a vacation. As we are relaxing now, we know that it is possible only by the grace of God and through life-sacrificing efforts of the men and women who enlisted to serve their country with their very lives.

I have several family members who have served in the military, navy and now one in the Reserves, Demetrye has two cousins that are Active Duty. My father, who is no longer with us, had served and fought in WWII. One of my grandfathers and one of my uncles have been killed in WWII.

I know that as a country we often fall short of showing our gratitude to those of you who put your lives on the line for us to keep our freedoms and to enjoy our lives, and for that I am sorry.

Thank you for your sacrifice! Thank you and may God keep you safe, be it here, in the US, or overseas, or on an enemy’s soil.