GLUTEN FREE--DAY 1!

So far, so very good. Feeling excellent!

This morning my food intake was:

Bock Choy Green Smoothie
  • Big handful of bock choy (about 5-6 large leaves)
  • 2 cups water
  • 2 bananas
  • 2 plums
  • 1 tbs honey
  • 3 tbs hemp seed
I also had Foonchoyza (you can find the recipe by clicking on the link) with green salad. I know it seems like a lot but I work out in the morning, so my body requires extra calories.

For snacks I had mixed nuts [soaked and then dehydrated]: almonds and walnuts, raisins and an apple.

Lunch:
Big bowl of Borsch and even bigger bowl of green salad: romaine lettuce, tomatoes, bell pepper with Cashew based Ranch dressing [this is my most recent invention and is pretty fabulous--I just have to measure proportions of all ingredients before posting the recipe].

Dinner:
huge green salad with almonds and lots of herbal tea.... Yum!!!

I hope that the rest of you that have answered my call had similarly great day! Drop a not and let me know how it went for you!

Gluten Free and Happy!