GLUTEN FREE-DAY 5! AND GLUTEN FREE FLOUR

I am still going awesome and strong-had only one momentary temptation so far. Yesterday I was eating one of my favorite soups-Borsch-which I always, always have with bread, when I felt like reaching out and grabbing a slice of freshly home-made, crunchy bread. I didn't, of course!
Yesterday I snacked on walnuts, almonds, raisins. My green smoothie of the day (though I had 2 different ones) was made by my hubby and was quite... well, not as flavorful as I would make it, but it served its purpose. We were painting a room in the house yesterday, so we certainly needed an extra oomph to get toxins out of our systems.
Spirulina Smoothie
  • Big bunch of Radish greens
  • 2 cups raspberries
  • 1-2 cups water
  • 2 heaping spoons spirulina
  • dates, to taste

I slept like a baby afterward.

While I am going Gluten Free, I was contacted by folks from GrainFree Gourmet and informed of their Almond Flour. I am going to get my sample soon and see if it truly works. I will make sure to post a detailed review here. I was told that it is amazing, so we will see. Stay tuned for that!

Meanwhile, I and my husband are getting out of town for a few days on a mini-vacation. I will be making most of our meals, with his help, so, I am hoping to blog from there a little also.

If you are following me on my GF journey, drop a note and let me know how you are doing.

Till next time: LIVE AN UNPROCESSED LIFE!