GLUTEN FREE--DAY 3!

Morning Food intake of our Third Day of Gluten Free Living:

Orange/Banana Smoothie
4 Servings
  • 2 oranges
  • 1 banana
  • bok choy (8 large leaves--which helped me finish my reserves of bok choy so I can switch to different greens tomorrow)
  • 3 tbs hemp seed
  • 7 dates
  • 2 cups water
Snacks/Lunch
I am not sure what I will be having for dinner yet, but will update this post as soon I figure it out.

So far I, although it is only day 3, I have noticed an improvement in my overall well-being: I am feeling lighter and I dropped 1 (one) lbs., although I was not trying to.

My husband is also still going strong, although bread is one of his weaknesses. One of my sisters also joined me on this quest and so far I have heard no complaints.

How is your Gluten Free journey going? Drop a Comment and let me know.