Longview Washington Vegan Needs Your Help to Meet Her New Goal

Goals?! I love goals. I am goal-setting all the time, but I am also always reevaluating my goals and adjusting them as my life ebbs and flows.

Some of the goals are very personal and profound, while others are very short term, such as: 1. Pay my bills; 2. Make a meal, etc. There are some that I set out just for personal pleasure: 1. Go for a walk, 2. Take a long, hot bath, 3. Take a vacation, 4. Read a Book, etc.

A few days ago an amazing idea dawned on me… No! it was more like it hit me on my head: I want to Travel Around the World for FREE!

How would someone accomplish that? I have heard of many giveaways, prizes, etc., and I am not sure yet how things are going to turn, but I have a new EXCITING goal and I am going to look for ways to accomplish it.

What do I mean by free? Travel, transportation, accommodations, and hopefully food will be included on my wish list.

How am I going to do that? I have no clue! Not yet!

Do you know of someone who did something similar to this? Do you have any GOOD, VALID ideas you want to share? [No rude funnies, please!] My ears are open. So, go ahead, and help your favorite Longview Washington Vegan reach her goal. She will love you for it. [I know it sounds weird that I am talking about myself in the third person, but I just wanted to do that.]

Later!

PS: I am also blogging about this on my Photography Site in hopes to get responses from different kinds of people. Who is going to give me better advice: Artsy or Health Minded folks? What do you think?