Vegan Private Chef Needed

No, people, it is not for me. I wish I could hire someone to make my meals but I am not that well off yet ;).

I recently received an e-mail letting me know that there is a search for a vegan chef for a family residing in Baltimore, MD. The adventurous part of me wanted to say, let’s pack our bags and move TODAY! However, Demetrye and I have a couple of things that we must take care of here, which means we won’t be able to move for at least a couple of months. So, although I cannot apply for the position myself, as much as I would like to, I would love to spread the work to other Vegan Chefs out there looking for adventure and a good pay.

Here is the ad:

“Immediate need for excellent vegan live-out private chef to cook full-time for small family in Baltimore, Maryland. Must have prior experience cooking a variety of vegan meals. Must also be vegan/vegetarian! Must also help administrate the household - including running errands, paying bills, coordinating subcontractors for house maintenance. Competitive salary!”

If you, or someone else you know, is interested in this position, please e-mail me and I will forward you contact information. You can hit me up at elena[dot]wilkins[at]gmail.com [replace [dot] and [at] respectively].

Hope we can find a good vegan chef for this family!

Happy Friday to all my vegan, and not so vegan readers and friends!

And, of course, don’t forget to enter the drawing for Coconut Bliss Ice Cream! I tried the Cherry Amaretto flavor last night [yes, I did have to pay for it], and it was good. However, Dark Chocolate is STILL my favorite!