Spinach Green Smoothies and Abs of Steel 2

Another wonderful day to be alive! Another wonderful God given day to heal my body and strengthen it too.

My breakfast today was a Mango/Spinach Green Smoothie. [As you can see I am enjoying my smoothie through an amazing new favorite of mine GlassDharma glass straw.]

Makes 4 servings
  • 3 cups water
  • 1 cup George's Aloe Vera
  • 1 ripe mango [pitted]
  • 2 oranges
  • 4 oz spinach
  • 5T hemp seed
  • 1/4 cup dulse flakes
I added 1T maca powder to my portion.

Within 30 mins I was working out, targeting legs and abs. My niece came out to work out with me [I hope she does not hurt too bad tomorrow ;)]. After the workout she helped me to record a video of one of my favorite ab exercises I wanted to share with you. I am not sure if anyone else is doing it this exercise this way, but it was my little invention for me, so I would not get bored.

I hope you try it and enjoy it as much as I did.
[If you get this as e-mail RSS feed the video might not come through, so make sure to click on the link to the video to see it. Is slightly than a minute long.]

Abs of Steel 2 from Elena Wilkins on Vimeo.

Have an amazing day! I am off to photograph an amazing charity fund raiser, and might even blog about it on my photography blog later on [Elena Photographers, Longview WA Photographer].

Don't forget that today is the last day to enter the Coconut Bliss Ice Cream giveaway. It is a delicious vegan goodness.