Festive Pasta

Cooking does not have to be a daunting task. Most of my meals take no more than 30 minutes. I like what Darlene of Simple Raw Health said in her latest post: raw food is the best “fast food”. Most people are afraid to change to a different diet, a lot of the times thinking that it is too time consuming to learn new recipes. Luckily, it does not have to be. Most of my recipes are created in a spur of the moment. I simply open my fridge and cupboards, see what I have, and then decide what I want to make. Today was no exception. So, Festive Pasta was created.

FESTIVE PASTA

Ingredients
● 16 oz. bag of wheat pasta, cooked (make sure to salt pasta when cooking)
● 2 cups chopped broccoli
● 2 large carrots sliced
● 3 medium size tomatoes, diced
● 5 cloves garlic, minced
● 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
● ¼ cup olive oil
● Sea salt to taste
● Favorite seasoning to taste

Preparation
● Submerge broccoli into hot water for about 10 seconds to bring out bright green color (I normally place broccoli in a bowl, and then drain pasta water over it. After pasta is drained, I drain broccoli and mix with pasta).
● Add remaining ingredients; mix well until everything is coated with oil.
● Serve immediately.

Simple, yet delicious!!! I would like to encourage all of you to let your creative juices flow and see what comes out.

GOOD EATINGS!!!