Personal Assessment

Once in a while, no matter how well we think we are doing, we all need a check up... a marker along the way that would help us get back on track or to improve on things we might still be lacking. The easiest way to do it is by observing your well-being. Do you wake up tired? Are you overweight? Do you feel depressed? If the answer to any of these questions is a yes, you already know that changes need to be made as soon as possible. After all, we have only one life to live and only one body to get through it.

Several months ago I came across a QUESTIONNAIRE that was very helpful to measure my progress. Since, I made improvements to my diet and my life in general. I went back to it today to see how I am doing. I scored 29, which means that there are still a few things I need to work on. I am still dealing with a couple of health issues from my "pre-vegan" days, hoping and praying on top of that, that soon they will be resolved. I am making all possible changes that I can to speed up the process. I am hoping that when I takes this self-assessment in a few months I will score less than 20.

I would love to encourage you to go ahead and read through the questionnaire. Take the assessment. After all, what you don't know might hurt you, so it is better to find out and deal with it immediately.

Drop me a note and let me know what your score is.