Tofu Nuggets

There are times when I come across super delicious recipes… Today was one of those times. When I got home after shopping at Whole Foods with Darlene of Simple Raw Health and her lovely son, I had to come up with something quick and simple—I was hungry and my husband was going to come home famished after a long day at work. I searched on-line for quick ideas and found this super-delicious simple dish.

Enjoy!!!

TOFU NUGGETS
Ingredients
● ½ container extra firm tofu (7 oz.)*
● 2 tablespoons Vegenaise (vegan mayo)
● 1/3-1/2 cup bread crumbs
● 1 teaspoon (or more) of all-purpose seasoning (I used Kirkland organic blend)
● Sea salt to taste
*you can use the entire container, depending on how many people you are serving

Preparation
● Drain tofu and cut in about 1 inch thick cubes.
● Dip cubes into mayo and then roll in bread crumbs mixed with seasoning.
● Sprinkle cubes with sea salt.
● Lay out on a lightly greased baking sheet.
● Bake at 350º F for 15-18 minutes.
● Let nuggets cool for a few minutes.
● Serve with sweet and sour sauce (or any other sauce you might like).
● Tofu nuggets taste great even when cold.

EAT HEALTHY!!! LIVE HAPPY!!!