Dinner: Apple Celery Salad and Lettuce Boats


We had a wonderful dinner. I made Apple Celery Salad and Lettuce boats filled with beans and tomatoes. The family absolutely loved it!

I found the Apple Celery Salad recipe on another raw blog: Raw Epicurean (check them out!). I did not expect that celery can taste SO great in combination with apples and walnuts. What a pleasant surprise it was!

The only variation I made to the recipe was that I added ½ mashed avocado to the mix and a sprinkle of Himalayan salt. It was SUPER delicious.

The lettuce boats are super easy to make: grab a leaf of your favorite lettuce (the crunchier the better for me: ) ), add blended beans (your favorite kind; I blend mine in a food processor with some water, spices and salt), sprinkle with diced tomatoes on top, and whatever else your soul might desire, and ENJOY!

Until next time: live an UNPROCESSED life!