Unforgettable Experience: Raw/Vegan Class Follow-up

There are unforgettable moments in all of our lives that do not get erased by time or other events. Yesterday was one of those moments for me. I had the pleasure of offering my first ever group cooking class. 5 wonderful ladies joined me, to learn about whole foods nutrition and to eat delicious food that we made together. I can speak for myself... and for Demetrye, who came along to help me, but I had a blast!
Here are the participants of my Unprocessed Life Basics class (from left to right): Whitney, BriAnne, Linda, Jenica, Becky, and I. Demetrye, without whom this class would not be as great as it was, took this picture. [Babe, thank you for your help and wonderful support].

While I was cooking and talking about nutrition, Demetrye, between handing me ingredients and washing my utensils, snapped a couple of pictures.

Here, Becky and Linda are in action, making Zucchini Noodles with Sauce.
I made the sauce for the noodles.

Before the day class was over, which we started with dessert, by the way :), my students had enjoyed 7 delicious, mostly raw dishes.

I will be offering one more class this coming Friday, at 6 pm (6/26/2009) at the same location. There are still 4 seats left, so make sure to hurry and sign up. Details in this post.

Until next time: EAT HEALTHY! LIVE HAPPY!