Monday Raw Creations

Over the last week I indulged in a few raw treats.

Strawberry Buckwheat Cookies
(I blogged about them in this post).

Mango Sorbet with Banana Crackers
Strawberry Salad

This is my new invention. I teach how to make it in my Cooking Classes (the only raw/vegan cooking class in Cowlitz County and surrounding areas!), so make sure to sign up. There is a class coming up this Friday at 6 pm.

Yam Chips

· Peel and slice yams on the thinnest mandolin setting.
· Soak in water for 30-60 minutes to reduce starch.
· Sprinkle with juice of ½-1 lemon
· Add your favorite seasoning and minced garlic
· Salt to taste (lightly), if at all
· Dehydrate at 115 F until crisp (about 18-24 hrs)

As you can see, eating healthy is not boring, and by no means will you be lacking any vitamins. On the contrary, you will get more than what you get on the SAD (Standard American Diet) and your body and mind will thank you for it.

Enjoy your Monday, and remember to live an UNPROCESSED life!